Samsung, OPPO, VIVO OTA Disabler Tool Free For All
Samsung OPPO/ VIVO OTA Disabler Tool. In this article, I’ve included the latest software Samsung OTA Disabler for Windows computers. It allows users to disable OTA Updates and remove FRP from Samsung mobile devices in Test Mode. This tool is compatible with Samsung, OPPO, and VIVO phones and comes with certain advanced features within the agency to assist users in fixing the issue with mobile software.
Features SAMSUNG OTA DISABLER:
Samsung -OPPO -VIVO OTA Disable Step
- Detect Device
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Bypass FRP (ADB)
- Learn System information
- Disable Security Log Agent
- VIVO Phone Exception FIX
ADB Reboot to
- Reboot to recover
- Reboot to bootloader
- Reboot to EDL / 9008
- Run Settings
- Reboot to download
- Enable Diag
Connect a device that has USB debugging capabilities and select the desired option!
How To Use?
- In the beginning, you must get the ZIP file using the following link
- After that, you must remove all the files from C: drive. It’s vitally crucial
- After that, go to the folder in which you will need to extract all the files
- Run the ” Samsung OTA Disabler.exe“
- Next, install ADB drivers to join the device to the computer.
- Connect the phone to USB Debugging mode. Connect the phone to your computer and select the desired operation
- Enjoy !!!
Support: The tool is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Make a Backup: If you are looking to test the tool above, make a backup of your personal information from the device you use for an Android Smartphone or Tablet. Flashing any firmware or recovery could damage the device.
Credits: Samsung OTA Disabler 2022 was developed as a product by the developers. Therefore, all credit goes to the developer who distributes the tool at no cost.
Download Link:: Link