S-SamFrp tool 2.2.0 – Added a variety of new features
S Sam FRP Tool 2.2.0 is a small tool that works on Windows computers. it allows users to bypass FRP protections from Samsung Smartphones without any credit balance or need to remove the back cover to test the FRP. the program was created by Sophia, and published by me.
The tool has a lot of new features. You can easily format the file factory FRP Bypass, enter Download Mode, Delete OTA Updates, and many more functions that have been updated in the tool.
S-SamFrp Tool Features :
- Com Port Selection
- Read the information device
- Unlock FRP in order to bypass protection from FRP
The S-SamFrp tool V2.2 is now available!
- HWID registration generation (Don’t worry, it will be auto-registered as Guest)
- Include method2 in the hidden function If method1 fails within 7 seconds, method2 will begin immediately
- The second option supports Android 6-12 latest security patches.
- Make factory resets more efficient and includes options that force you to skip reading details.
- Corrected a few bugs
- This update provides stability and performance enhancements.
What is the best way to use it?
- In the beginning, you must get the ZIP file by clicking the link below.
- Then, you should unzip all the files on the drive c: this is extremely crucial
- After that go to the folder in which you will need to extract the entire file
- Start through the ” S-SamFrp Tool“
- After that, you’ll need to install all drivers, if you already installed them. You can skip this step
- Connect the phone to the internet and try to perform any task
- Enjoy !!!
Welcome to the S-SamFrp ToolOne-Click to unlock Samsung Frp using MTP (Test Mode)1. Connect your phone to your computer and download your Samsung driver if it is not yet installed the driver. Click on energy call, then press the button. *#0*# 3. Open S-SamFrp Tool and then select Refresh the scan port, and then select the Unlock Frp button 4. Click on Accept USB Debugging on your phone, if it shows 5. The phone will then finish and restart after removing FRP Lock. Enjoy it the service for free
Support: The tool works flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Make a Backup: If you are looking to test the above tool, you should backup your personal information from Your Android Smartphone or Tablet. Flashing any firmware or recovery could damage the device.
Credits: S-SamFrp Tool was developed as a service by the creator. The full credit goes to the creator for sharing the tool at no cost.
Download Link:: Link
Leave a Comment