Download ROM2Box v2.9 Setup (No Activation Required) Free Tool
ROM2Box, a smartphone repair software developed by ROMProvider.COM, allows you to Repair multiple smartphones without needing authentication. This tool supports QCOM, Mediatek, and spreadtrum smartphones, including many Download Disabled phones from Oppo. Vivo. Xiaomi.
Changes in V2.9
- All qcom devices now support Send XML.
- Pre-config XML for many Oppo & realme Phones
- QCN Backup Restore added
- Spreadtrum FRP (fastboot) added
- Spreadtrum FRP now available for all itel phones
- Spreadtrum FRP is now available for some Tecno & infinix phones
- MTK has added a Success or Error message
- Console output gets a beautification
- Support for Oppo Find x5 (untested).
- Support for Asus ROG Phone 6 & Lenovo TB-607F
- Support added for Oppo A76, Reno7A4G, and A96 (tested).
- For some Oppo Phones: Pre-Config FRP pattern and firmware reading script included
- Now Follow this Guide for a custom XML that can read critical partitions such as modem & bootloader
No Auth XIAOMI QCOM
No Auth Xiaomi Flash required for the following models: Poco m3, Redmi9 power, Redmi9t, Redmi k20 Pro, poco f1, Redmi k20 professional, redmi k20 redmi k20 redmi k20 redmi k20 redmi k20 redmi k10 pro, redmi k20 redmi k20 redmi k20 redmi k20 redmi7, mi 8, mix 2, mix 2, and all other released prior to 2018
No Auth Oppo Realme QCOM:
No Auth Oppo Realme Flash for following model, Realme GT master edition, Realme 9 5G SE, realme q3s, q3t, realme x2 pro, realme x3, x3 superzoom, reno 10x zoom, oppo a33, a53, a33s, a73, a74, a76, a95, a96, f17, f19, f21 pro, realme 7i, c15, c17, reno 4,4pro, reno5, reno6 720g, reno7 4g sd680, find x5,
No Auth Vivo QCOM:
No Auth Vivo Flash is available for the following models: Y91, 93 and Y95.
Asus EDL Flash: ROG5, ROG6 + older
OnePlus EDL Flash: Nord N20 5G, OnePlus N10, 7T, 8T, N100 + older
Samsung EDL Flash via Test Point Boot Repair for Some Models
Features of ROM2Box
- To replace files that are no longer needed, run Install.bat and type yes
- After flashing Mediatek firmware, you must delete all user data
- If you have a boot loop after flashing, write preloader. It is dumped on each MTK function.
- For Oppo/Realme Flashing, delete all partitions in the firmware folder. Include the Name “Oppo”
- It will not send a patches.xml to zeroize the user data partition.
Require USB Driver:
- MTK VCOM Driver
- SPRD USB driver
- QCOM9008 USB driver
- OPPO QCOM Driver
- Limitations – No drag and drops, Command Line Execution.
- There are two options for reading Firmware: First Flash.bin and other Partitions.
- WWR MTK Tool Requires Extract Flash.bin Or Dump Partition
- Connect your phone to VCOM Mod. Go to Mediatek/Firmware Reader and click the desired button.
- EMMCDL Single Method. FH-Loader not included
- Go to QCOM/Firmware reader. Select Firehose, Choose USB COM and click Read.
- NOTE: An error such as a firehose or Sahara or a wrong file selection could cause Immediate Close
- Go to Mediatek/service/Disable auth
Mediatek unlocks the bootloader:
- Go to Mediatek/service/bootloader unlock
QCOM Disabled Auth:
- All Included Devices pre-patched
- MTK Client in B.Kerler
- Google Platform Tools
- Android LIB via Regaw@XDA
- Spreadtrumn tools working in unison
- Compile & Gui by ROMProvider.COM. Source available on Git