Winra1n v1.1 Released with support for the latest iOS 16.4.1 You can Jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, or iPod for free If you are an iPhone, iPad, or iPod owner looking the ability to jailbreak your device without cost? Check no more than Winra1n v1.1 which is the most recent toolkit that works with iOS 12 to the most recent iOS 16.4.1. Created by iKeytools and Winra1n v1.1 is the only free jailbreak toolkit that is available on the Windows platform across the world.
Windows 8.1 Winra1n v1.1 is equipped with CheckM8, Checkra1n 0.12.4 and Checkra1n 0.1337.1 and Palera1n which makes it a complete toolkit that offers the ability to use it for life. The software is fully compatible with iPhones tablets, iPads, and iPods that have A8 to A11 processors and has Normal/Recovery/DFU modes to support exploit booting.
Winra1n v1.1 Released With Support For The Latest iOS 16.4.1 Lastest Tool
- Android Utility Tool V104 Latest Version Download
- MCT MediaTek Bypass Tool
- Samsung Tool Pro 29.5 Crack Without Box Free Download
- WinRa1n v1.1
In Windowsra1n v1.1, you can jailbreak your device to run Windows 64-bit versions that have processors that are INTEL/AMD/ARM. Also, it supports the USB 2.0 up to Type C (DFU mode) and can be used in virtual devices. Additionally, it is compatible in Checkra1n 0.12.4/0.1337.1 as well as Palera1n v2.0.0 Beta 5 (including Dropbear), making it a very powerful tool to jailbreak.
The use of Windows ra1n v1.1 is easy. Download and install the most recent version of the toolset for Windows Connect your gadget to your PC and click on the jailbreak option from Normal/Recovery/DFU mode. Then wait to allow your device to reboot to complete your jailbreak (around 10 seconds, after which the icon should change to blue). Select the blue button to activate an SSH tunnel.
Jailbreaking your device using Winra1n v1.1 is a great option to unlock more options and features as well as customization options. The application is lets you to download non-store applications as well as modifications (Extra functions) and tweaks (Extra Functions) that are not in the App Store and gives you greater access to your device. Additionally the Winra1n v1.1 is completely free, which means you can unlock your device without needing to pay for costly tools.
- It supports iOS 12 to the latest iOS 16.4.1
- Compatible with All iPhones, iPads, and iPods equipped with A8-A11 processors
- Integrated with Checkra1n 0.12.4/0.1337.1 and Palera1n v2.0.0 Beta5 (including Dropbear)
- It runs only on Windows 64-bit versions running on AMD/INTEL processors.
- The USB 2.0 port is compatible with 2.0 for Type-C (DFU mode)
- It is possible to run virtual machines
- Supports Normal/Recovery/DFU modes for exploit booting
How to Use:
- Check that your device is compatible with the model and system requirements for your device.
- Download and install the most recent version of WinRa1n for Windows.
- Make sure you connect your smartphone with your PC.
- You can choose to jailbreak right using Normal/Recovery/DFU mode.
- Then wait until your device to restart, and finish the jailbreak (around 10 seconds ), and the icon should change to blue).
- Select the blue button to activate for the SSH tunnel.
Winra1n v1.1 Features
- It supports iOS 12 to the latest iOS 16.4.1.
- Compatible with Compatible with all iPhones or iPads. Also compatible with iPods that have A8-A11 processors.
- Integrated with Checkra1n 0.12.4/0.1337.1 and Palera1n v2.0.0 Beta5 (including Dropbear).
- It runs only on Windows 64-bit versions that have Intel/AMD/Arm processors.
- The USB 2.0 port is compatible with 2.0 for Type-C (DFU mode).
- Runs on virtual machines.
- Supports Normal/Recovery/DFU modes for exploit booting.
Winra1n v1.1 is a powerful and simple jailbreak toolkit for iOS 12 and up to the most recent iOS 16.4.1 running on Windows. Compatible with nearly all processors and devices along with its perpetually-free usage, make it an excellent choice for anyone looking the ability to hack their phone no cost. Start today to get the most out of your iPhone, iPad or iPod!
Download Link:: Link