SamFw Tool 4.2 Latest Update Tool Download
HTMLFw Tool 4.2 a powerful tool that is specifically tailored for Samsung or LG devices. This tool comes with a number of functions and features that will make it simple to manage your LG or Samsung device. SamFw Tool4.2 can do everything, from reading your Android version and FRP status to flashing DZ files.
SamFw Tool 4.2 Latest Update Tool Download
- SamFw FRP Tool
- HFZ iWatch Ramdisk LTE V2.0 NO SN Change Download
- Download W-Activator MTK & Qualcomm Tool
Here are some of the key features in SamFw Tool 4.2
- [MTP] Info Samsung MTP: Add Android version and FRP status
- MTP (Media Transfer Protocol Protocol) protocol allows file transfers between devices and computers. SamFw Tool 4.2 lets you view the Android version, FRP status and other information on your Samsung device via MTP.
Fix stuck Waiting for DIAG port
- SamFw Tool 2.0 fixes this problem and allows you to generate secret codes for Verizon devices.
Fix detect Testmode for change CSC
- It can be difficult and time-consuming to change your Samsung’s CSC (Consumer Software Customization). SamFw Tool 2.0 makes it simpler by detecting test mode in order to change the CSC.
- [LG Up] – Add LG U (FlashKDZ LG)
- LG users will love the LG UP-to SamFw Tool 2. This feature allows you flash KDZ files directly to your LG phone.
- SamFw Tool 2.0’s Applications manager allows you to easily manage your apps through ADB (Android Debug Bridge).
Fix app running problems
- Did you ever experience problems with apps running correctly on your device? SamFw Tool is 4.2 designed to fix this problem so that your apps run smoothly.
Optimize app performance (reduce CPU consumption)
- SamFw Tool, Version 4.2, optimizes app performance by reducing CPU usage. This will improve the overall performance of your device.
Fix some problems
- SamFw Tool, 4.2 has been released to fix a number of bugs that can be causing problems on your Samsung or LG device.
The SamFw tool 4.2 is a great tool for LG and Samsung users. This tool provides a number of powerful functions and features to make managing your device easy. It can also be used to troubleshoot issues and make modifications to your firmware. Don’t delay! SamFw Tool 2.4.2 is available now!
|Test mode ( #0#).
|Enter test mode on Samsung devices.
|Remove FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on Samsung devices.
|Remove FRP new security
|Samsung devices are now free from FRP.
|Perform a factory reset on Samsung devices.
|Knox should be disabled
|Disable Knox on Samsung devices.
|Reset Factory mode
|Disable Factory mode on Samsung devices.
|Enable MTP mode on Samsung devices.
|Enable secret code for Verizon
|Enable secret code for Verizon on Samsung devices.
|Enable ADB mode on Samsung devices.
|Change the CSC
|Change CSC (Consumer Software Customization) on Samsung devices.
|Remove Samsung account
|Remove Samsung account on Samsung devices.
|Enable Toggle mobile data
|Some AT&T phones can be enabled to toggle mobile data.
|Change CSC root Mode
|Change CSC root mode on Samsung devices.
|Enter download mode on Samsung devices.
|Exit the Download mode
|Exit download mode on Samsung devices.
|Fix it with soft bricks
|Fix soft brick issues on Samsung devices.
|FRP Android 5/6
|Remove FRP on Samsung devices running Android 5/6.
|Flash firmware using Odin on Samsung devices.
|Save the most recent flash files
|You can save flash files from Samsung devices.
|Auto-detect file, select slot
|Samsung smartphones automatically detect file and select slot
|Auto-extract a ZIP file
|Auto-extract ZIP files on Samsung devices.
|Ignore MD5 checksum
|Ignore MD5 checksum on Samsung devices.
|Check Driver signature enforcement status
|Samsung devices have the ability to check driver signature enforcement status.
|Disable/Enable Driver signature enforcement
|Disable/Enable Driver signature enforcement on Samsung devices.
|Install Samsung USB driver
|Install Samsung USB driver to a Windows PC.
|Install VC++ 2015
|Install VC++ 2015 to allow ADB on a PC.
|Bypass Micloud Android 8.1
|Bypass Micloud on Xiaomi Android 8.1-enabled devices
|Enable Diag [ROOT]
|Diag can be enabled on Xiaomi devices using root access.
|FRP can be removed from Xiaomi devices by using Fastboot mode with an unlocked Bootloader.
|Sideload APKs on Xiaomi Devices
|Perform a factory restore on Xiaomi devices.
|Reset Xiaomi devices’ Micloud.
|[QUALCOMM] Bypass Micloud (Anti-relock)
|Bypass Micloud clock on Qualcomm Mi5 devices
|[QUALCOMM] Enable bypass for Micloud clock (Anti Relock)
|Micloud clock not working on Qualcomm Xiaomi devices
|You can also read offline information about Micloud
|Find offline Micloud information for Xiaomi smartphones.
|Do a factory restore on LG devices.
|You can use the EDL (Emergency Download) mode to access your LG device.
|FRP can be removed
|LG devices now have no FRP.
|Flash KDZ files are available for LG devices that use LG UP.
|Information about the battery
|Displays battery status, usage statistics, health status, and battery level
|OTA Updates (Over-the-Air) can be disabled or enabled
|Modify the language of your device interface
|The device can be restored to its factory settings
|Hide developer options
|Hides the developer options menu in the device settings.
|Open Browser (FRP).
|You can bypass Factory Reset Protection by opening a browser
|FRP can be removed
|Reset Factory Protection (FRP) lock
|Manages installed applications. This includes uninstalling, disabling and enabling apps.
|Install APK/xAPK files
|Allows installation of any application on Samsung dual messenger
|Bloatware must be deleted
|Remove pre-installed apps which are not necessary or unwanted
|Root access to the device is required to allow system-level modifications and customizations.
|Remove screen lock (Root)
|Root access allows you to take out the device lock screen
|Install XAPK straight
|Install XAPK files directly from the device
|Root access can be used to modify the serial number on the device.
|Change battery cycle (“Root”)
|Root access to resets the battery cycle counter
|View your wifi passwords saved
|Root access allows the display of Wi-Fi network passwords already saved on the device
Update v2.0 25/05/2022
Remove open website step after removing FRP
Fix check ADB connection after enabling ADB
Add Read More MTP
Add Factory Recovery (2 methods)
Add MTP open browser
Add ADB Remove FRRP (2 methods)
Update v2.1 27/05/2022
Correction of incorrect text: Remove FRP & Disable Knox
Add open Device Manager
Fix UI bug
Update v2.3 on 28/05/2022
– Repair AT USB Connection
Important Update: Fix FRP Remov/Factory Repair/Disable Knox in new model and old computer. Please update ASAP!
– Full automate Factory Reset
Update v2.4 3/6/2022
– Add disable drive singature
– Add ADB Disable OTA Upgrade
– Add Open Browser multi options (Youtube/Google Map/Samsung Browser
Optimize your UI
Update v2.5 – 5/6/2022
Optimize Enable ADB function
Optimize Reboot function
– OptimizeRead info function
– Use the Add Stop button
– Add Exit download mode / Fix softbrick downloading mode
– Add ADB Set Sprache
– Fix Disable Drive signature enforcement
Update v2.6 07/6/2022
- Add binary mode (Download mode 1)
- Download mode: Add read information
- Add FRP Remove older Android 5/
- Add Remove Bloatware Samsung
- Optimize Reset Download mode
- Factory Reset Optimization
- Fix load libraries problem
Update v2.7 14/6/2022
- Add ADB Batteries information
- Add Odin Flash
- Add ADB reboot/reboot download mode/reboot recovery mode
- Show COM Number on Device List
- Add Farsi (Iran), farIR language code
- Add disable driver signature status check
- Add List supported CSC check
- Loading progress fixed
- Fix Read information Download mode
- Optimize. Auto detect MTP/Download modes when Read info/Reboot
Big Update v.3.0 12/7/2022
- Add [MTP] Allow secret code to your Verizon phone (*#06# and *#0 *#,…)
- Add [TestMode] to disable Factory mode
- Fix [MTP] Learn information: Show FAIL for some device
- Fix [DLM] – A small error
- Change CSC to Improve [TestMode]
- Improve [ADB] Get list supported CSC: Support S22 series
- Improve [ADB] Check the SU
- Improve [ADB] Disable/Enable an OTA: Get updates for additional variants
- Improve [ADB] Uninstall bloatware. Add some Verizon bloatware
- Fix bugs
Update v.3.1 16/08/2022
- Add [ADB] Add mobile data toggle
- Install APK/xAPK by adding [ADB]
- Install any app as Dual Messenger by adding [ADB]
SamFw Tool v3.3
- SamFw Tool is renamed
[ADB] Windows 7 Fix Command
[TESTMODE]: Fix CSC bug 3.2
[TESTMODE]- Optimize Remove Frp New method
[ADB] – Optimize Read list supported CSC
[ADB]- Optimize Change CSC
Fix a bug
SamFw Tool 2.4
- [MTP]: Info Samsung MTP – Add Android version and FRP status
- [MTP] Fix stuck Waiting for DIAG port
- [MTP] – Fix detect Testmode for change CSC
- [LG UP] Add LG UP (Flash KDZ LG).
- [ADB]-Add Applications manager
- Fix app running problem
- Optimize app performance (reduce CPU consumption)
- Fix bugs
How to Use
- First, download the zip from the link below
- Next, extract all files from c drive. (vital)
- You must disable your antivirus before you can install
- Next, locate the folder and open the setup file. Follow the basic instructions to install it.
- Run the “SamFwFRPTool .exe
- If you’ve already installed them, this step is skipped.
- Connect your phone to the internet and attempt any function
- Enjoy !! !
Download Link:: Link