Download the SamFw Tool 4.1 – Remove Samsung FRP One Click It supports Samsung, LG and Xiaomi devices. SamFw Tool 4.1, is a software tool that works with Samsung, LG, Xiaomi as well as Android devices. This is a brief overview of the changes included in the update In the case of LG models, this program is now compatible with EDL 9008 on LG Q6 G5, G5 V20, V35 and V60 models.
SamFw Tool 4.1 – Remove Samsung FRP One Click
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
In the case of Xiaomi smartphones, the app improves the capacity to access offline information from Micloud and determines if the device is compatible prior to making a call with Sideload. In the case of Android smartphones, this application also includes a feature to block the developer options in ADB (Android Debug Bridge). Additionally, it fixes a number of issues and enhances the update server for specific computer models.
Overall overall, the SamFw Tool 4.1 seems to provide a variety of improvements as well as features that are compatible with Samsung, LG, Xiaomi as well as Android devices.
The features of the SamFw tool 4.1 that are compatible with different tools for various
|Samsung||Mode test ( #0#) Remove FRP remove new FRP security factory reset and disable Knox Factory Mode MTP mode, alter CSC Remove Samsung accounts (in the Settings area only) Enable the toggle for mobile data download mode, close download mode Soft brick fix FRP support for Android 5/6 Odin flash. You can save the most recent flash files, automatically detect the file, select the slot, auto-extract ZIP file, do not ignore MD5 checksum, confirm the status of driver signature enforcement, disable or enable driver signature enforcement Install Samsung USB driver, install VC++ 2015.|
|Xiaomi||ADB functions to disable Micloud on Android 8.1 Enable Diag using root fastboot, disable FRP and reset Micloud and to bypass Micloud clock (Anti Relock) Remove Micloud clock (Anti relock), bypass Micloud clock (Anti Relock) and read offline Micloud details Sideload solution|
|LG||MTP mode factory reset EDL mode on LG G7 G8, G8, V30, V40 and V50, V50S. G6, Q6 V20, V35 V60 Remove FRP|
|Android||ADB functions including battery information, disabled/enable OTA update setting the language, factory reset, conceal Developer options and FRP features apps management functions, rooting and other functions new functions for installing XAPK on its own and disabling factory mode. changing the SN and cycle of the battery and viewing saved WiFi passwords|
Overall the SamFw Tool 4.1 offers a variety of features and functions for Samsung, Xiaomi, LG along with Android devices, such as testing modes, different options for resetting devices, getting rid of FRP, activating certain features on devices, and much more.
SamFw Tool 4.1
- [ROOT] – Add Change CSC root mode: automatic/manual mode
- [Test Mode] – Improve Remove FRP (new security)
- [EDL 9008] – Added LG Q6, G5 V20, G6, V35 and V60
- [SIDELOAD] Optimize Read offline Micloud information
- Check if the device is supported prior to doing the job.
- [ADB] — Add Hide developer options (Thank to Mohamed Janati for idea)
- Fix update server for some computer
- Make sure you fix bugs
- Previous version:
Update v2.0 25/05/2022
- Remove open website step after removing FRP
- Fix check ADB connection after enabling ADB
- Add Read Information MTP
- Add Disable Knox
- Create Factory Reset (2 methods)
- Add MTP Open the Browser
- ADB Add ADB Take FRP out (2 methods)
- Add Reboot MTP
Update v2.1 27/05/2022
- Correct wrong text after removing FRP and Disable Knox
- Add Device Manager to open
- Fix the UI bug
Update v2.2 27/05/2022
Improve FRP/Factory Reset/Disable Knox (Fix Success removed, but notice that it not working)
Update v2.3 28/05/2022
- – Repair the AT USB Connection
- Important update Fixing FRP Remove/Factory Reset/Disable Knox for the latest model and older PC. Make sure to update your system as
- quickly as you can!
- Update Factory Reset Full automate
Update v2.4 3/6/2022
- Add disable drive singature
- Add ADB to turn off OTA Update
- Add Open Browser multi options (Youtube/Google Map/Samsung Browser
- Optimize User Interface
Update v2.5 5/6/2022
- Optimize the ADB function. ADB function
- Optimize Reboot Function
- Optimize Read information function
- Add Stop button
- Add Exit Download mode or Add Fix softbrick Download mode
- Add ADB Set Language
- Fix Disable Drive signature enforcement
Update v2.6 7/6/2022
- Add reboot mode to Binary mode (Download mode 0)
- Add read information to the Download mode
- Add FRP. Removing old Android 5/6
- the bloatware off Samsung
- Optimize Reset Download mode
- Optimize Factory Reset
- Fix load libraries problem
Update v2.7 14/6/2022
- Include ADB Battery information
- Add Odin Flash
- Add ADB reboot/reboot download mode/reboot recovery mode
- Include show COM number to device list
- Add Farsi (Iran) fa-rIR language code
- Add disable driver signature status check
- Add List supported CSC check
- Resolve loading progress
- Fix Read information Download mode
- Optimize Automatically detect the MTP/Download mode if Read information/Reboot
Big Update v.3.0 12/7/2022
- Add MTP and enable the secret code (*#06# *#0 *#,…) for Verizon phone
- Add [TestMode] to disable Factory mod
- Fix [MTPRead information: show FAIL on a device
- Repair [DLM Information to read: tiny error
- Improve [TestMode] CSC
- Improve [ADB] Get list supported CSC: Support S22 series
- Enhance [ADBReview SU
- Enhance the [ADB] Disable/Enable of OTA Update for more variations
- Improve [ADB] to remove Bloatware: Add Verizon Bloatware
- Repair bugs
SamFw Tool v3.3
- Change name to SamFw Tool to add another brand name in the next version.
- [ADB] – Fix Command on Windows 7
- [TESTMODE] – Fix the change CSC bug in 3.
- [TESTMODE] – Optimize Removal of FRP Method New
- [ADB] – Optimize Read list supported CSC
- [ADB] Optimize Change CSC
- Find a bug and fix it.
How to Use?
- In the beginning, you must get the ZIP file using the following link
- Then, you should remove all files from the drive c: ( important)
- Verify that you have removed the antivirus before you start this installation
- Then to open the folder, install the setup file following some basic instructions
- Start this program “SamFwFRPTool .exe“
- Then, you’ll be able to install all drivers , if you already have them installed. If not, skip this step.
- Connect the phone and attempt to accomplish any function
- Enjoy !! !
How To Download SamFw Tool 4.1
If you want to remove the Samsung FRP lock from your device, you can use the SamFw Tool 4.1. This tool is available for free and can be downloaded from the internet. Once you have downloaded the tool, you need to follow the instructions given in the readme file. After following the instructions, you will be able to remove the FRP lock from your device in just one click.
Download Link:: Link