BMB Sideload Mode MI Account Removal Tool is a simple Free Mi cloud remover program created by the BMB team that allows users to remove the Mi Reactivation lock on a variety of Xiaomi MIUI-powered phones through Xiaomi Sideload mode with ease.
If you own a MI account-locked Android phone and are looking for an easy solution or tool to reset and unlock your phone, download BMB Sideload mode Mi Remover Tool’s most recent version on your PC at the link below our steps to erase the Mi lock.
The process is simple. All you need to do is install this BMB Sideload Mode Mi Lock Remover Tool on your computer then, turn off the power and connect your mobile to your PC in EDL Mode and then choose an option to format your phone or delete the FRP lock on the tool, and that’s it.
Mi Cloud has an integrated feature for data protection that is available on all modern Xiaomi Android smartphones; It safeguards the phone from access by unauthorized users. After completing the factory reset process, If you’ve forgotten the most recent active Gmail or MI-associated account that was on your phone, you are in the right place. Here, I provide a tool called BMB Sideload Mode to remove the Mi account that can unlock the Mi Cloud lock quickly…
How to Use BMB Sideload Mode Mi Tool
- Download and download UML Mi Unlock from your computer. UML Mi Unlock tool from your computer
- Run “BMBXIAOMITool.exe” as Admin
- If you encounter an error, download the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool.
- Switch Off your Xiaomi phone and put your phone in Sideload Mode.
- Press Vol UP + Power Key, Until you see the Xiaomi Bootloader Mode
- Then Select Recovery Mode =>> Sideload Mode
- The device must be connected to your PC
- Select the Xiaomi type on the Model Select list.
- Redmi Note 9 4G (Lime)
- Redmi Note 9S (Curtana)
- Redmi K30 4G (Phoenix)
- Redmi K30 5G (Picasso)
- Mi CC9 (Pyxis)
- Mi Note 10 Lite (Toco)
- Poco X3 Pro (Vayu)
- Mi (se (Grus)
- Mi Account Unlock On Sideload Mode
- EDL Pinout
- Fastboot Remove MI Lock
- Bypass Mi Account
- Disable MI Lock
- Persist Backup & Restore
- Pattern Unlock in Sideload Mode
- Check All Xiaomi Devices Information
- Reboot Xiaomi Menu & More
- Unofficial Bootloader Unlock
- Factory Reset
- Choose the options
- Repeat the procedure several times until you are done
- After that, it will reset your Xiaomi phone in normal mode.
- That’s it.
Download the most current version of BMB Xiaomi Tool V1.0 from here. It’s available for no cost for seven days. You don’t need to activate or purchase credit to access the tool on your Xiaomi phone.
Download Link:: Link