SamFw FRP Tool 2.7.1 Latest Version Tool
SamFw FRP Tool 2.7.1 Latest Version Toolcan be described as a no-cost, latest One-Click ADB Reset and Enable FRP tool that allows users to activate ADB USB debugging mode through Samsung *#0*# (Test Mode) and to bypass FRP locks from Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10 11 and 12 devices. This new application allows users to unblock FRP on Samsung in just a minute. If you are looking for an unpaid tool to reset FRP locks from your Samsung phone, follow these easy steps are tracked, and you can download the SamFW FRP tool v2.7.1 on your PC.
- Dump Tool By HalabTech Free Backup/Restory/Flashing Tool
- VIVO Fastboot Tool Unlock/ Relock Bootloader/ Fastboot Mode Tool
- Download S-TECH MTK TOOL V5.0 Best Free MTK/Qualocmm Unlock Tool
Safe Tool Allowed Users to:
- Test Mode (*#0*#)
- MTP Mode
- ADB Mode
- Download Mode
- Odin Flash
Features SamFw FRP Tool:
- FRP =>>
- Remove FRP
- Factory Reset
- Disable Knox
- Change CSC (Beta)
- Open Browser >> Youtube || Google Map || Samsung
- Browser (Galaxy Store)
- Factory Reset
- ADB FRP (Old)
- Disable OTA Update
- ADB FRP (New)
- Exit Download Mode
- Soft brick fix
- FRP Android 5/6 (Method 1)
- FRP Android 5/6 (Method 2)
- BL, AP, CP, CSC, DATA
- Check MD5
- Nand Erase
- Check Driver signature enforcement status
- Disable Driver signature enforcement
- Enable Driver signature enforcement
Update v2.0 25/05/2022
- Remove open website step after removing FRP
- Fix check ADB connection after enabling ADB
- Add Read Info MTP
- Add Disable Knox
- Create Factory Reset (2 methods)
- Add MTP Open Browser
- Include ADB Eliminate FRP (2 modes)
- Add Reboot MTP
Update v2.1 27/05/2022
- Fix incorrect text after removing FRP and Delete Knox
- Open Device Manager
- Fix UI bug
Update v2.2 27/05/2022
- Enhance FRP/Factory Reset/Disable Knox (Fix failure removed, but note that it was unsuccessful)
Update v2.3 28/05/2022
- – Fix AT USB Connection
- Essential update Fixing FRP Remove/Factory Reset/Disable Knox for the new model and older PC. Update as soon as possible!
- Update Factory Reset fully automatize
Update v2.4 3/6/2022
- – Add disable drive signature
- + ADB to disable OTA Update
- – Add Open Browser multi options (Youtube/Google Map/Samsung Browser
- – Optimize UI
Update v2.5 5/6/2022
- – – Optimize and the – Optimize ADB function
- Improve Reboot Function
- – – Optimize read information function
- Include Stop button
- – Add Exit Download mode or Add Softbrick Download mode fix
- – Add ADB Set Language
- – Fix Disable Drive signature enforcement
Update v2.6 7/6/2022
- + Reboot binary mode (Download mode 0)
- – Add read information to the Download mode
- – Add FRP Remove old Android 5/6
- – Unblock the bloatware Samsung
- – Optimize Reset Download mode
- – Optimize Factory Reset
- – Fix load libraries problem
Update v2.7 14/6/2022
- ADB Battery information – ADB Information about the battery
- – Add Odin Flash
- – Add ADB reboot/reboot download mode/reboot recovery mode
- – Include showing the COM number in the device list
- + Add Farsi (Iran) fa-rIR language code
- – Add disable driver signature status check
- – Add List supported CSC check
- – Correct the loading process
- fix Read information Download mode
- – Optimize the auto-detect of MTP/Download mode if Read information/Reboot
Update v2.7.1 14/6/2022
- – Make small changes to fix a bug
How To Use?
- In the beginning, you must get the ZIP file by clicking the link below.
- After that, you need to unzip all the files on the drive c: this is extremely crucial
- After that, you need to open the folder that you need to extract all the files
- Run the ” SamFw FRP Tool“
- Before using the program, you must install the Samsung driver on your computer before using the utility.
- The tool comes with the functions described below.
- FRP =>> Disable FRP
- Modify the CSC to>> Connect your Samsung FRP-enabled phone to a WiFi connection first.
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.7.1 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Enable Test Mode
- Return to the welcome screen and then tap Emergency Call Press #0#.
- Connect to your Samsung Android smartphones to Android 10.9 12, and 11 phones to your Samsung Android 10, 9, 11, and 12
- Connect the PC to it and connect to the PC, and Test Mode will display.
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.7.1 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Select COM PORT
- Launch the FRP Tool.
- Choose the COM Port
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.7.1 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Remove FRP
- Take FRP out of the FRP section using”Remove FRP.
- The FRP lock must be released by pressing Allow to allow on your phone.
- Choose Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s all.
Support: The tool is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Create a backup: If you are looking to test the above tool, you should back up the personal data on the device you use for Android smartphones or tablets. Flashing any recovery or Firmware could cause the device to be damaged.
Credits The SamFw FRP tool was developed as a service by the creator. The total credit goes to the developer who distributes the tool for free.
Download Link:: Link
Leave a Comment