SamFw FRP Tools 3.1 – Remove Samsung FRP One Click
SamFW FRP Tools is a new One-Click ADB Enabled & Reset program. It allows users to enable ADB USB Debugging Mode through Samsung *#0*# and bypass the Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11 and 12 versions FRP locks. This tool is a quick and easy way to unlock FRP on Samsung phones in less than a minute.
SamFw FRP Tools Version 3.1 is available today.
- All you need to do is click!
- . Can change CSC in one click (beta).
FRP removed with one click
- Connect your phone to the computer and install the Samsung Driver if it is not already installed
- Call emergy and then dial *#0*#
- Click on the Remove FRP button.
- If the USB debugging appears on your phone, please click Accept.
- After removing FRP from the phone, it will restart and complete its task.
Test mode (*#0*#
- . Should remove FRP
- Factory reset
- Knox must be disabled.
- CSC change (This function is used to make changes to the CSC listed in the supported CSC. Please refer to [ADB] – Get List Supported CSC for more details.
- Open browser
- Factory reset
- Read the complete information (includes root checker)
- Disable OTA updates
- ADB FRP (old and modern methods)
- Samsung Account Removable (This function removes the Samsung account in Settings. It does not support locked states.
- Remove bloatware
- Battery information
- Get List supported CSC (For [TEST MODE] Change CSC)
- Remove screen lock (Root)
- Set language
- Exit download mode
- Soft brick fix
- FRP Android 5/6 (support some models. If you get an error, your device may not be supported.
- Can save recent flash files
- File auto-detect and slot selection
- Auto-extract for ZIP files
- Ignore MD5 checksum
- Check Driver signature enforcement status
- Disable/Enable Driver signature enforcement
- Install Samsung USB driver
- Install VC++ 2015 (for ADB work)
- MTP Reboot System
- Download MTP Reboot mode
- MTP Reboot Binary mode
- ADB Reboot System
- ADB Reboot Download mode
- ADB Reboot Recovery mode
- ADB Power Off
- Information about the MTP mode
- Information about the Download mode
- Install XAPK Direct
- Install any Samsung apps for dual message
- Disable factory mode
- [ROOT] SN Change
- [ROOT] Reset the battery cycle
- [ROOT] View the saved wifi password
Update v2.0 25/05/2022
- Remove open website step after removing FRP
- Fix check ADB connection after enabling ADB
- Add read info MTP
- Add Disable Knox
- Add Factory Recovery (2 methods)
- Add HTMLTP Open Browser
- Add ADB and Remove FRP (two methods)
- Add Reboot
Update v2.1 27/05/2022
- Correct incorrect text when you remove FRP & disable Knox
- Add Open Device Manager
- Fix UI problem
Update v2.2 27/05/2022
- Optimize FRP/Factory Set/Disable Knox (Fix success removed, but notice that it is failed)
Update v2.3 28/05/2022
- – Fix AT USB Connection
- Important Update: FRP Removal/Factory Setup/Disable Knox is required for the new and older PC models. Please make sure to update immediately!
- – Full Automate Factory Reset
Update V2.4 3/6/2022
- – Add disable drive signature
- – Add ADB disable OTA update
- – Add Open Browser multi options (Youtube/Google Map/Samsung Browser
- – Optimize UI
Update V2.5 5/6/2022
- – Optimize Enable ADB Funktion
- Optimize Reboot function
- – Optimize Read info
- Add Stop button
- Add Exit Download mode/Add Fix Softbrick Download mode
- Add ADB Set Language
- – Fix Disable Drive signature enforcement
Update v2.6 07/06/2022
- Add Binary reboot mode (Download Mode 0)
- Add read information to Download mode
- Add FRP Remove older Android 5/6
- Add Remove Bloatware Samsung
- – Optimize Reset Download mode
- – Optimize Factory Reset
- – Fix load libraries problem
Update v2.7 14/6/2022
- Add ADB Battery Information
- – Add Odin Flash
- – Add ADB reboot/reboot download mode/reboot recovery mode
- Add show COM # to the device list
- Add Farsi (Iran), fa_rIR language code
- – Add disable driver signature status check
- – Add List supported CSC check
- – Fix loading progress
- Fix Read info Download mode
- – Optimize: MTP/Download mode Auto-Detection when You Read Info/Reboot
Update V2.7.1 14/6/2022
- – Fix small bug
Big Update v.3.0 12/7/2022
– Add [MTP] Secret code to enable (*#06# for Verizon phone, *#0 *#,…)) – Add[TestMode] Factory mode disable
– Fix [MTP] See information: show FAIL for some device
– Repair [DLM] Error:
– Improve [TestMode] Make CSC
– Improve [ADB] Get List supported CSC: Support S22 series
– Enhance [ADB] Check out SU
– Improve [ADB] Disable/Enable the OTA: Updating for more variant
– Improve [ADB] Delete Bloatware: Add some Verizon Bloatware
Update V.3.1 16/08/2022: The latest
– Add [ADB] Add mobile data toggle
– Add [ADB] Install APK/xAPK
– Add [ADB] to any app as Dual Messenger
How to Use?
- First, download the zip file by following the link
- Next, extract all files from the c drive. This is very important.
- Next, you will need to open the folder where you want to extract all files.
- Run the SamFw FRP Tools
- Before you start the utility, make sure to install the Samsung USB Driver on the PC.
- These functions are included in the tool.
- FRP=>> Disable FRP
- Make the CSC change =>> The first step to connecting your Samsung FRP-enabled phone to a wifi network is to connect it.
- SamFW FRP Tools V3.1 Android 9, 10, 11 and 12 FRP ADB Download Free
- Tap on Emergency Call Press to return to the original welcome screen.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Android 10, 9, 11 and 12 phones
- The Test Mode will display on the PC.
- SamFW FRP Tools V3.1 Free Download Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP Tool ADB Enable One Click Tool Select COMPORT
- Launch the FRP Tool.
- Select the COM Port
- SamFW FRP Tools V3.1 Free Download Android 9, 10, 11 and 12 FRP ADB Enable a one-click tool to remove FRP
- Click on the Remove FRP link to remove the FRP section.
- Wait for the FRP lock to be lifted by tapping Allow.
- Use the Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s all.
Leave a Comment